Sunday, February 3, 2008

Anticipation



I leave this Thursday for a week of museology at uvic. Collections!
I'm full of anticipation for this career trajectory. Looking forward to some research at the RBCM (and can't wait to lay eyes on the Northern Sea Lions Diorama).

...followed by long overdue visits with friends on the way and on the coast.
Chera and Sonja in Whitehorse.
Paul Henderson in Victoria.
Jana Razga on the Sunshine Coast.

Paul will be there visiting his dear one, Rosie, who's completing her MA in art history at uvic.
Pawl and I did our undergrad together and lived above Struts Gallery in Sackville, NB one winter while I was artist-in-residence. He runs Faucet Media Arts Centre and Sappy Fest there.
He who makes beautiful things (of which I have not one image to show you) and loves to facilitate all manner of projects for others.
He of the Copper Dog.

Jana and I established a women's radio collective and zine in the early 90's called Adamant Eve. She's been living on the Sunshine Coast since 1997 and just had a little baby boy named Lief.


prrrrrrrretty
flowers
+
fair weather clothes.
(but such sour faces)

Dreaming of peeling the 4 layers of wool off my bod for a bit ...going to the humid, green, flowery land of the west coast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coming through the Couv?

xosy