Friday, March 6, 2009

Jason Logan


They don't call me the thing for nothing



Jason Logan is one of my favorite illustrators and authors and one of my favorite people on the planet. We met in 2002 and became fast friends. I'm thinking of Jason today, in part because his latest book iGeneration: Shuffling Toward the Future is now available. And in part because of the weather ...this pre-spring state of things which reminds me of the locale whence we were in 2002.

iGeneration contains observations on technology culture. ieverything. You can view and order it here and here, and read a review here.

His previous book If We Ever Break Up, This is My Book is available here.

Above is an image from his Penguin blog and below is the beautiful little announcement he sent out for his first son Kes's impending birth in 2005. Click on it to enlarge.





No comments: